Life can take its toll on your skin, leaving it dry, dull and distressed. Dehydration – a lack of sufficient and consistent moisture – is often at the heart of this problem.
This facial is all about helping your skin to retain moisture so that it looks and feels plump, soothed and healthy.
To really enhance the results given by the active ingredients in our chosen skincare products, this hydrating facial treatment includes:
– Enzyme application
– Extractions (if needed)
– Hydrating mask
– Finish with SPF for protection
May be purchased as a Gift Voucher and valid for 6 months
Hydration treatment will help you nourish and reinvigorate the layers of your skin that have become dehydrated, dry, and flaky. This treatment is designed to nourish your skin on a deeper level. By promoting exfoliation, our hydrating facial helps to provide long lasting results that will only improve with additional treatments.
Treatment consists of the following steps:
– Deep Cleansing and exfoliation with Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid
– OxyNrich provides nourishment and oxygenation for the skin – leaving clients with a smoother complexion and fresher looking skin. It works by combining the effects of a skin nourishing gel, vibration of the treatment tip at a carefully selected frequency and an active treatment tip to exfoliate and produce minute CO2 bubbles. These minute bubbles penetrate and pop deep inside the skin, triggering the Bohr Effect to help the skin capillaries release more oxygen and rejuvenate the skin cells.
– Antioxidant and Hyaluronic Acid Infusion
– LED therapy
The ugly truth about the beauty industry is that it’s one of the worst culprits when it comes to plastic pollution. Environ’s company mission is to limit not only their own impact on the environment, but others’ too. With this in mind, Environ announces the launch of their new recycling scheme which aims to reduce the amount of Environ containers that end up in landfill sites.
Many councils are unable to recycle beauty packaging because it often contains mixed materials and elements that cause contamination. If it’s put into a standard recycling bin, it’s often rejected at a later stage in the process. To overcome this, Environ launches and initiative to help you dispose of it in an eco-friendly manner.
How it works
– bring your empty Environ containers to us and pop them in the special recycling bin
– once a minimum of 25 containers has been collected, they will be sent back to Environ
– once Environ receives a certain amount of containers they will be sent to a specialist firm who will re-purpose the plastic into secondary products